Saturday, April 28, 2007
- Name: Jeff Weintraub
- Location: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
Jeff Weintraub is a social & political theorist, political sociologist, and democratic socialist who has been teaching most recently at the University of Pennsylvania and Bryn Mawr College. He was a Visiting Scholar at the Center for European Studies at Harvard University in 2015-2016 and is currently a Research Associate at the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Bryn Mawr College. (Also an Affiliated Professor with the University of Haifa in Israel & an opponent of academic blacklists.)
- Who murders Iraqi civilians? (continued)
- The French vote for President ... & Ségolène Royal...
- Republicans headed for electoral catastrophe?
- Baghdad seen through the eyes of its garbagemen
- Why targeting Beijing's "Genocide Olympics" can he...
- "When Women are the Real Men in Iran" (Majid Moha...
- Hispanic America & the end of slavery
- Hostage Crisis II is over already? (AP)
- What is the new Iranian hostage crisis about?
- Darfur, the UN, bureaucratic routine, & "global ch...
Some Topics (under construction)
- Israel, Jews, Anti-Zionism, & Anti-Semitism