Wednesday, December 14, 2011
- Name: Jeff Weintraub
- Location: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
Jeff Weintraub is a social & political theorist, political sociologist, and democratic socialist who has been teaching most recently at the University of Pennsylvania and Bryn Mawr College. He was a Visiting Scholar at the Center for European Studies at Harvard University in 2015-2016 and is currently a Research Associate at the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Bryn Mawr College. (Also an Affiliated Professor with the University of Haifa in Israel & an opponent of academic blacklists.)
- The Onion concedes that political parody can no lo...
- Also, no sleeping under bridges (Anatole France & ...
- Anti-semitic propaganda then and now (Mick Hartley...
- The collapse of financial regulation since 1980 & ...
- Whose motto is “In God We Trust”? — History & myth...
- Ballots no, bullets yes
- Spain's stolen babies – More legacies of Franco & ...
- "Can You Support Israel Without Supporting Netanya...
- Herman Cain blows it big-time
- Herman Cain & Ron Paul on torture
Some Topics (under construction)
- Israel, Jews, Anti-Zionism, & Anti-Semitism