Thursday, January 16, 2014
- Name: Jeff Weintraub
- Location: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
Jeff Weintraub is a social & political theorist, political sociologist, and democratic socialist who has been teaching most recently at the University of Pennsylvania and Bryn Mawr College. He was a Visiting Scholar at the Center for European Studies at Harvard University in 2015-2016 and is currently a Research Associate at the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Bryn Mawr College. (Also an Affiliated Professor with the University of Haifa in Israel & an opponent of academic blacklists.)
- Richard Nixon on Philip Roth & the Jews
- Erdogan Agonistes – Will the AK Party and the Turk...
- Did Kim Jong Un execute his uncle by feeding him t...
- Freedom of expression and freedom of conscience in...
- Why are Erdogan and the Gulenists slugging it out?...
- Who is Fetullah Gulen, what is the Gulenist moveme...
- Thailand's permanent political crisis – A brief in...
- Erdogan Agonistes – Is this what a panicked Erdoga...
- Erdogan Agonistes
- Veni, Emmanuel
Some Topics (under construction)
- Israel, Jews, Anti-Zionism, & Anti-Semitism