Sunday, May 10, 2015
- Name: Jeff Weintraub
- Location: Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
Jeff Weintraub is a social & political theorist, political sociologist, and democratic socialist who has been teaching most recently at the University of Pennsylvania and Bryn Mawr College. He was a Visiting Scholar at the Center for European Studies at Harvard University in 2015-2016 and is currently a Research Associate at the Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research, Bryn Mawr College. (Also an Affiliated Professor with the University of Haifa in Israel & an opponent of academic blacklists.)
- Today is your last chance to vote for the Hatikvah...
- Happy Passover - "They Tried to Kill Us, We Surviv...
- Syriza's coalition ... and what it might mean
- Syriza wins big
- What's at stake in today's Greek election? (Ambros...
- Today's Charlie Hebdo cover: "All is forgiven"
- Historians Admit To Inventing Ancient Greeks (The ...
- Freedom of expression & freedom of conscience in M...
- Religious toleration in Iran – Mohsen Amir-Aslani ...
- The Erdogan-Gulen civil war within Turkish politic...
Some Topics (under construction)
- Israel, Jews, Anti-Zionism, & Anti-Semitism